This academic year, we are again part of the School Games initiative. We have competed against other local schools in a wide range of different sporting activities. Some of our Year 6 children have also set up a School Sports Organising Crew (SSOC) and organised sporting competitions within school at lunchtimes.
Last year we were awarded the School Games Gold Mark Award for all the sporting activities we take part in. We will be working hard this year to keep it!
Below is a list of the different sporting activities that have taken place this academic year:
- U11's SPIN Football (5 a side)
- Year 3 & 4 Gymnastics Competition
- Year 5 & 6 Gymnastics Competition
- U11's SPIN Netball Final
- KS2-4 Cycling Competition
- KS2 Badminton Festival
- KS2 Girls Football Final
- Tri-Gold & Change 4 Life Festival
- SPIN Athletics
- Year 5 & 6 Hockey Festival
- Year 5 Football
- Year 3 & 4 Hockey Festival
- Cross Country
- School Sports Organising Crew Training
- KS1 Football Festival
- Netball Festival
- Cycling Event
Below is a list of activities for the next half-term. Please be aware some dates and venues may change.